Alcatel today announced the launch of Alcatel A5 LED at Mobile World Congress 2017. The world’s first interactive LED-covered smartphone, A5 LED delivers new fun features, like light-up notifications and unique LED cover patterns and themes you create yourself.
With the new Alcatel A5 LED you can:
- Light up your notifications with a different light show for important incoming calls, messages, alarms, and social media alerts.
- Light up your life using Color Catcher 2.0 by creating unique LED cover patterns and themes for a different look every day.
- Light up your imagination with an eye-catching personalized light show.
- Light up your music, with light shows that move with your tunes, switching with a simple shake.
The Alcatel A5 LED fits comfortably into the hand, with an ergonomic design that boasts a slim profile and rounded edges. The A5 LED comes with a 5.2-inch 720p HD display, fast 4G LTE connectivity, octa-core processor, 5MP front camera with flash and an 8MP rear camera with dual-tone flash.
Alcatel A5 LED Full Specifications
- Display: 5.2″ HD IPS (1280×720)
- CPU: Octa core 1.5GHz
- RAM & ROM: 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- MicroSD Support: yes
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Main camera: Main camera: 13MP AF, F/2.0, Dual tone flash,
- Front camera: Front camera: 5MP FF, Front flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat 4 (150Mbit/s DL, 50Mbit/s UL), VoLTE, VoWiFi (5046Y), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, WiFi direct, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC (5046Y), GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB 2.0 high speed, Nano SIM, Dual SIM Dual Standby (optional)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Design: 146 x 72.1 x 7.7mm (PC Cover), 146 x72.1 x 10.2mm (LED cover)
- Features: Private Mode, customizable fingerprint (except for EU)