The BlackBerry Keyone LIMITED EDITION BLACK has gone up for sale in India via the giant online American retailer, Amazon. The retailer is now offering the new edition of the device for Rs. 39,990.00 which is about $627 USD. Consumers in India are limited to just 1 unit per customer.
BlackBerry Keyone LIMITED EDITION BLACK Specs
- 12MP large pixel 1.55 um primary camera with 6-elements lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range (HDR), panorama, 1080p full HD video recording and 8MP Wide Angle front facing camera
- 11.37 centimeters (4.5-inch) FHD IPS LCD screen with 1620 x 1080 pixels resolution and 434 ppi pixel density, Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v7.1 Nougat, 2.0GHz 64 Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB, dual nano SIM (4G +4G), OTG and NFC support
- 3505mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (up to 50 percent charge in around 36 minutes)
- Touch-enabled 35 key backlit physical keyboard (QWERTY) with space-Bar integrated finger print sensor
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
There is also a special offer for Amex and Vodafone customers. American Express Cards users can get 10 bonus points for every INR 100 spent, whereas Vodafone customers can get up to 75 GB additional data.