Miami-based BLU introduced the BLU Tank Xtreme 5.0, a new rugged smartphone featuring IP65 rating for dust and water resistant.
The Tank Xtreme 5.0 can withstand the most demanding outdoor conditions. It is packed with a 5MP camera on front and rear, 5-inch HD display, and a decent size 3000mAh that will last up to 2.5 days on a single charge.
The BLU Tank Xtreme 5.0 comes fully unlocked, with Dual SIM support, compatible with all GSM networks in America including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk USA, and others.
The BLU Tank Xtreme 5.0 is already available for sale in the U.S. for $129.99 exclusively on Amazon.com.
BLU Tank Xtreme 5.0 Full Specifications:
- Network: (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, (4G HSPA+ 21Mbps) 850/1700/1900/2100 MHz
- Display: 5.0-inch HD 720 x 1280, 294 ppi
- Processor: MediaTek 6580, 1.3 GHz Quad-Core with Mali-400 graphics GPU
- OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Camera: Rear – 5.0 megapixel, with LED Flash, (1.12mm pixel size, 1/5 inch sensor, 2.2mm aperture), HD 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera: Front – 5.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory
- Protection: IP65 Certified Dust Proof and Water Resistant
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 79.8 x 13.8 mm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Polymer 3000 mAh
- Available Colors: Black