Mobile carrier AT&T is offering US customers an incredible deal; “buy Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge and Get another one free”. According to AT&T, customers can purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge and get a Galaxy S7 free when adding a second line and buying both on AT&T Next.
[blockquote style=”2″]”There’s never been a better time to switch to AT&T,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “You can get this buy-one, get-one offer and also get up to $650 in credits per line to help you switch to AT&T when you trade in your current smartphones and buy new ones on AT&T Next. Plus, you can get unlimited data if you have DIRECTV or U-verse. These deals are incredible.”[/blockquote]
Here’s how the buy-one, get-one offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular instalment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After three bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
- After $695 in credits a Galaxy S7 will be free or the credits may be applied towards the purchase of an S7 edge.
If you’ve already purchased (starting Feb. 26 your phones and you meet the above criteria), AT&T will credit your account for the second phone. Business customers can also take advantage of this incredible offer. You can head directly to att.com to check out this amazing offer.