D-Link’s latest AC1900 EXO Wi-Fi Router (DIR-879) has now started shipping for $149.99. The new AC1900 EXO Wi-Fi Router features a stylish form-factor, standout colour and impressive functions.
The AC1900 comes with built-in high power amplifiers and 11AC Dual Band Wi-Fi, the DIR-879 delivers fast wireless speeds, improved coverage, and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to support HD streaming and other demanding applications.
Additionally, the router features a Smart Connect technology, which is automatically assigns wireless clients to the specific wireless band that provides the optimum bandwidth. The advanced QoS engine, with a drag-and-drop UI, provides an easy way to prioritize applications and devices.
Furthermore, the D-Link AC1900 router offers four Gigabit LAN Ethernet ports with WPA or WPA2 security and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to ensure network integrity and ease-of-setup while still guaranteeing high-speed wired connectivity.
Additional features and capabilities of the D-Link AC1900 EXO Wi-Fi Router (DIR-879) include:
- 11AC Wi-Fi Dual Band Connectivity – Speeds up to 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band and 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band
- High Power Amplifiers – Provide wider coverage throughout your home
- Smart Connect – Automatically assigns connected devices to the best possible band for optimal Wi-Fi performance
- Intelligent QoS – Traffic optimization delivers seamless performance for your applications
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup – Push button to easily connect devices to the wireless network
- Backwards Compatible – Works with existing Wi-Fi devices (802.11n/g)
- Wireless Encryption – Uses WPA or WPA2 security
- Easy Setup – Get online in minutes with the Quick Router Setup (QRS) mobile app
As for availability, the D-Link AC1900 EXO Wi-Fi Router (DIR-879) is now available for $149.99 throughout D-Link’s vast network of retail and e-tail outlets. You can find out more about the new DIR-879 router by visiting the D-Link’s website at http://shop.us.dlink.com/shop/shop-networking/routers/d-link-dir-879-ac1900-exo-wifi-router.html