Epson announced the PowerLite 975W projector – the company’s first classroom projector to offer up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Bright Mode. Featuring 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness and WXGA resolution.
The new projector is capable of delivering vivid, widescreen images, even in well-lit classrooms. It also offers enterprise-level security via an included wireless module, and teachers can wirelessly share content simultaneously from multiple devices, providing a classroom experience that is brighter and more connected.
Additionally, with the PowerLite 975W projector, teachers can wirelessly share content simultaneously from multiple devices, including Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices — up to four with Moderator software. Plus, Miracast offers wireless HD screen mirroring.
Here are the main features of the new Epson PowerLite 975W Projector:
- Widescreen Images – native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and 16:10 format
- Ultra-Long Lamp Life – Epson’s first classroom projector offering up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Bright Mode
- Wireless Networking – Enterprise-level security for peace-of-mind; wireless HD screen mirroring with Miracast; display Chromebook, iOS, Android, Mac and PC screens
- Simultaneously Display and Control Multiple Device Screens – Wirelessly share content from up to four devices, including Chromebooks, using Moderator software
- Split Screen Feature – Simultaneously project two images (video or still) from different sources side-by-side up to 280-inches
- Image Sharpness and Detail – 15,000:1 contrast ratio for added clarity
- Versatile Connectivity – 2x HDMI ports support multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL support
- Remote Management – Easy network connectivity; software included
The Epson PowerLite 975W is available for $1,099 through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order and distribution as well as Epson.com.