The LG Stylus (Stylo in the United States) was announced just today. This mid-ranger is LG’s 3rd generation of the Stylus series. The Stylus 3 comes in Metallic Titan and Pink Gold colours packed with some respectable specs and most of all, a stylus Pen for drawing and sketching.
The Stylus 3 delivers an improved writing experience with a 1.8mm diameter fiber-tip stylus to provide the feel and feedback of an actual pen when writing on the screen. The Stylus 3 also features a fingerprint scanner and enhanced UX with Pen Pop 2.0 as well as the popular Pen Keeper and Screen-off Memo.
With Pen Pop 2.0, your memos are never out of sight and can be set to display on the screen whenever the stylus is removed. Pen Keeper displays a warning when the stylus strays too far from the phone, and Screen-off Memo enables note-taking directly on the screen even when the display is off.
Although there is now price or availability details of the new device, the LG Stylus 3 is set to made a debut at the CES 2017 next month. So, stay tuned for more updates about the upcoming LG Stylus 3 and other LG smartphones.
Stylus 3 Key Specifications:
- Chipset: MT6750 1.5GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.7-inch HD In-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 258ppi)
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 8MP / Rear 13MP
- Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Color: Metallic Titan / Pink Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen / FM Radio / Fingerprint Scanner