Sony has announced a new camera in the ɑ A-mount camera series – the Sony ɑ99 II features Sony’s latest Hybrid Phase Detection AF system and the Translucent Mirror Technology (TMT). The Sony ɑ99 II is a professional level camera, which is ideal for sports and wildlife photographers.Sony ɑ99 II Key Features:
- Full-frame 4D Focus: Innovative Hybrid Phase Detection AF system with accurate 79 hybrid cross AF points enabled by 79-point dedicated and 399-point focal-plane AF sensors and continuous shooting at up to 12fps
- High resolution 42.4 effective MP 35mm Full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Newly developed optical 5-axis in-body image stabilisation system
- Outstanding operability and reliability in newly designed downsized body
- Internal 4K movie recording in XAVC-S format with host of pro-orientated movie features
The new Sony ɑ99 II camera will start shipping from Sony.com and other retailers in November for £3,000 / €3,600 (~$4,025).