Fancy getting yourself a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Gear VR headset to match? Vodafone UK is currently running a price draw for 5 lucky winners to get their hands on a new SIM-Free Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Gear VR headset!
Here’s What You Need to Do to be in With a Chance!
All you need to do to win is watch the Galaxy S7 video Vodafone posted on Facebook today (Mon 22 Aug), and when the winning screen appears (you’ll know when you see it), take a screenshot and then post it in the comments underneath the video on Vodafone’s Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning – it’s that simple!
You Can Take a Screenshot Using Your Smartphone:
iOS: Hold the home button and power button together.
Android: Hold the power button and down on the volume rocker together.
Windows 10 mobile: Hold the camera button and up on the volume rocker together.
According to Vodafone, you can enter the price draw starting today 22 August until 17.00 on Tuesday 30 Aug. Vodafone’s full terms and rules are below. Good luck to everyone!
Samsung S7 & Gear VR Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 10.00 on 22 August 2016 and close at 17.00 on Tuesday 30 August.
2. There is one way you can enter our prize draw:
Visit the following post on Vodafone UK’s Facebook page (link to be supplied), take a screenshot of the video when the device displays 7:20 and post the screenshot in the comments section
3. Using this method, you can enter only once on Facebook.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Facebook rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if: a) You don’t live in the UK b) You’re under 16 years old – if you’re aged between 16 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian. c) You have an affiliation with, or work on the prize draw.
Winner and Prize
6. There are 5 prizes to be won.
7. Each winner will receive a SIM-free Samsung Galaxy S7 – including a Samsung Gear VR headset. The winners will need to pay for any other expenses associated with the prize
8. The 5 winners will be drawn independently at random from the qualifying entries from 10.00 on Thursday 1 September 2016.
9. We will tag each winner separately in the comment section on the same post. We will ask the winners to send us an email to [email protected] to confirm their acceptance of the prize and personal details for delivery. If we don’t receive a response from you within 72 hours, we will pick another winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
11. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free, permission to use, copy, process, publish, transmit and display your entry and include this on Vodafone UK’s social channels.
12. The winners will receive their device via courier within 30 days of the prize draw.
13. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at [email protected]
14. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to [email protected] before Wednesday 7 September 2016.
15. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible and an alternative winner will be chosen. No additional prize will be provided.
Publicity & Content
16. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
17. The winner’s name may be displayed on Vodafone Social. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Kimberley Harcombe –External Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 31 September2016.
18. Entrants may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
19. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
20. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
21. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
22. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook